Have you ever heard of Lynchnomancy? Well, it’s a super simple form of divination, harking back to a time when candles would have been the only source of light.
Lynchnomancy Set Up
- To have a go at divining the future with candles, you need to gather three candles – they need to be identical to each other and most importantly unused.
- Find a quiet room, where the windows and doors can be closed, to exclude drafts.
- Either place each candle into a holder (again identical), or melt a little wax from the bottom of each so you can steady them on a heat-proof surface.
- Place the candles in a triangle formation preferably in the centre of the table – where you have a good viewpoint.
- Light the candles, one after the other.
Begin the reading
- Wait a small amount of time – to let the flames build.
- Then in your mind – think about the question you want answered.
Interpret the flames
- Good luck occurs when one flame burns brighter than the others.
- If one of the flames flickers and looks like it might even go out (sometimes referred to as ‘guttering’), then a minor loss is likely.
- If a flame actually extinguishes itself then you will experience a loss – more likely of the major variety – a serious setback…
- Two flames flickering – a surprise awaits you! All three flickering – a change is coming, don’t worry it will improve your life.
- Two flames flaring – an opportunity is around the corner. Three flaring candles gets you a victory – an unexpected one at that!
- Two flames going out – drama is ahead. Three flames snuffed can only mean life-changing events.
- If all candle flames just seem to burn in a slow and steady manner, then this is good news – you are about to make great strides in all aspects of your life.